International Study Grants:
Monash is committed to seeking out, rewarding and supporting students who want to change the world for the better. By investing in you, management hopes to inspire you to use your education to benefit others.
International applicants for a Monash University Australia undergraduate or postgraduate course will be automatically assessed for an International Study Grant offer.
Monash University is one of the top institutes for engineering and technology. It is the second oldest University in the State of Victoria. It provides a high-quality learning experience to students and enhances their innovative skills as well their confidence.
Undergraduate and Masters degree.
- Study Grants are offered at either $5,000 AUD or $10,000 AUD (depending on the outcome of your assessment). Applicants must have a conditional or full offer letter to study at a Monash Australia campus.
- Depending on the offer amount, this is paid in either one or two payments of $5,000 AUD per semester (and the value is credited against your tuition fees).
All International undergraduate and graduate applicants can apply.
If you apply to become a new international student at Monash University Australia and have an offer to study, you will be automatically assessed. Monash University International Study Grants are awarded based on select eligibility criteria including:
- Study level – new commencing students undertaking undergraduate and Masters degrees are eligible#.
- Academic criteria – students must meet academic entry requirements and have a conditional or full offer letter to study at a Monash Australia campus.
- Citizenship – Monash is committed to providing equitable access to education from under-represented regions and countries. We are also dedicated to building a diverse student body cohort across our course offering.
Apply for your course today and be automatically assessed for a Monash University International Study Grant.
If you know what course you want to study at Monash you can find information on how to apply here.
The scholarship deadline is open.