RMIT University has announced the International Tuition Fee Bursary for the international students who wants to study in Australia but facing financial problems. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who want to pursue undergraduate or graduate degree at RMIT are eligible to apply for this application . Selected students will be awarded with the tuition fee coverage of 10% of tuition fees for the 1st and 2nd semesters.
RMIT University is one of Australia’s tertiary institutions which ranked 15th highest university in Australia and 238 in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education. RMIT is the platform where students can practice their skills and learning.
Undergraduate and Graduate.
10% reduction of tuition fees for the undergraduate or graduate program taken at RMIT.
- All international students are eligible to apply for undergraduate and graduate degree.
- The applicants must be full–fee paying international students enrolled in any degree program at the Australia campus of RMIT.
- Students must complete their admission application via the RMIT Online Portal. Interested students can log in here and apply for the bursary.
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Passport copy
- Personal statement
- Letter of recommendation
- The applicants must be at least 16 years of age with 70% in the Australian Year 12 was equivalent.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
Last date of the scholarship is 10th November 2021.