International awards is now offer by the Ozyegin University in Turkey. The grant is available to all international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is eligible for the students who has outstanding academic records and are willing to take admission in the undergraduate degree program abroad.
Ozyegin University is a private and non-profit university in Istanbul. It is the one of best research university of Turkey. It ranks in the top 30 universities of the nation and also got position in the QS World Rankings.
Ozyegin University is an authentic educational institute that imparts creative, original, and valuable knowledge. It provide the best knowledge and learning skills to the students to make their future bright.
Tuition fee waiver of the applied undergraduate program by Ozyegin University.
- International students entering Turkey from any overseas country are eligible to apply.
- Any undergraduate subjects that are taught at Ozyegin University can be undertaken.
- All applicants will be considered for scholarships as part of the admissions review process. Thus, we do not have a separate application process for scholarship.
- Candidates` overall academic profile will be determinant factor for the scholarship grand. If you are awarded a scholarship, you will be notified when you are sent the acceptance email.
- You will be asked to upload the following documents, so you need to have scanned versions of each of these ready for upload:
- Passport (personal information page)
- Official document signifying successful completion of high school – diploma in many countries (if it is not in English or Turkish, it must be translated)
- Official high school transcript national or internationally recognized test results or provisional results if not available by the time of submission.
- English language proficiency test results if available.
- Statement of Motivation – You will be asked to prepare an essay explaining why you want to attend Özyeğin University and what your goals are. This essay should not be longer than two pages. It can be prepared as a “Word” or “PDF” document, which you will upload. (Strong “Motivation letter” will increase your chance of getting a scholarship or even increase it).
AFTER YOU APPLY:
Once you click on SUBMIT button, International Office receives your application for evaluation:
- If you have missing documents, International Office will inform you through e-mail. Your application will not be further evaluated till you provide the missing documents.
- If the application is completed, the related faculty admission committee will evaluate your application and decide on Acceptance-Rejection-Scholarship percentage.
You will be informed through e-mail about your application; Please check your E-mail regularly
If you are accepted;
- You will be given a student ID number (ex: S009999) and will be asked to transfer 1000$ USD pre-payment amount to the given USD account. Details will be given in the E–mail, please read the E-mail you receive carefully!
(The pre-payment is going to be deducted from the Fall semester tuition fees)
- As soon as we receive your pre-payment, you will be provided hard copy acceptance and Visa letters by post (Please type your accurate home address during application). You can also send us the proof of pre-payment deposit via e-mail to get your hard copy documents.
- Once you get your acceptance and visa letters, you are required to deal with your student visa application by yourself. Please do not be late to communicate with the consulate for visa application.
27th of September, 2021