As an international university, High Point University values the representation of students from around the world as a part of our student body. International students with a 3.0 unweighted or higher GPA (when converted to a 4.0 American scale) will qualify for a minimum of $5,000 per year in merit scholarship (up to $20,000 over four years). Students who submit SAT or ACT scores may be considered for higher awards.
High Point University
The award amount of a minimum of $5,000 per year in merit scholarship (up to $20,000 over four years).
- All nationalities
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- International students with a 3.0 unweighted or higher GPA (when converted to a 4.0 American scale)
- For grasping the opportunity, students have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, they can submit the Common Application: www.highpoint.edu/applyfor this funding position.
- If you have attended another college or university, you need to request that official transcripts be sent to the office of undergraduate admissions at High Point University.
- For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the university.
- Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL or IELTS scores to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. The school code for TOEFL is 5293. (No code is needed for IELTS). The minimum TOEFL requirement is 79 and the minimum IELTS requirement is 6.0.
- If you are a native English speaker you must submit SAT or ACT scores. All students interested in qualifying for academic scholarship consideration, in addition to superior grades, must also submit qualifying SAT or ACT score. The school code for SAT is 5293 and the ACT code is 3108
Last date of the scholarship is 1-November-2021