The University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship opportunities are now available for interested international students wishing to enroll at the university and looking to land a tuition-free study in Australia. These scholarships ranges from partial to full tuition waivers.
The University of Melbourne is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for their undergraduate scholarships to study their chosen courses. Are you intelligent, high performing, result oriented student seeking to take your academic to a greater height; then you should make use of this opportunity.
University of Melbourne, Australia
50 Awards up to $56,000
For this scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
- Interested persons will be required to first apply for admission into the university; applicants who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Applicants can register here to start and enquire the on the scholarship
Open round the year