The University of Melbourne is offering about 1000 International Undergraduate Scholarships to international students to study in Australia for the 2022/23 academic session. These Scholarships are awarded to exceptional students enrolling in an undergraduate study program at the institution. Applications are now open.
The University of Melbourne was ranked as number 1 in Australia and number 31 making it one of the leading universities in world. Established in 1853, and a public-spirited institution, it is known with distinctive contributions to the society in research, learning and teaching and engagement.
Undergraduate study program
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or a ACT of at least 31
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
To apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, you need to take admission into the undergraduate program of the university. No separate application required. Students who have received a course offer, automatically considered for this scholarship.
31 December 2021