Applications are invited from qualified international students for the IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Master’s Scholarships at University College London (UCL) for the 2022-2023 academic session. Scholarships are tenable for one academic year, subject to satisfactory progress.
The scholarships cover full tuition fees and accommodation for one academic year at International Students House (ISH). Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to study in the United Kingdom.
UCL, IOE and International Student House (ISH)
University College London
Full tuition fees and accommodation
For the IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Master’s Scholarships 2022, interested applicants are to meet the underlisted conditions:
- Be domiciled in an eligible low or lower-middle income country according to the World Bank classification – See full list of eligible countries.
- Have an official unconditional offer to study a full time master’s degree at IOE (letter issued by UCL Admissions).
- Must not have studied or lived in the UK before.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Meet the English language requirements for admissions into UCL.
Interested applicants for the IOE-ISH Centenary Taught Master’s Scholarships 2022 are to apply for admission to study an eligible course at UCL. Applicants offered admission should email to [email protected] with their full name and student number to request a scholarship application form.
2 May 2022