IT Sligo International Scholarships:
At IT Sligo, we want our students to reach their full potential, academically and personally. To help with this we offer a number of scholarship opportunities to our students every year.
Country of Origin Scholarships:
IT Sligo offers partial tuition fee scholarships to Non-EU International students depending on their country of origin.
- Countries with a GDP (per capita) of $10,000 (or less): 15% tuition fee scholarship
- Countries with a GDP (per capita) of less than $20,000 but greater than $10,000: 20% tuition fee scholarship
In all instances the determination of GDP figures for applicants to Foundation, Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes at IT Sligo will be assessed through the most recently available statistics from the World Bank.
This scholarship is open to all new Non-EU International students who have received an offer to study on a full time, on-campus programme at IT Sligo and who are subject to Non-EU International Tuition Fees. The scholarship is available to students studying on foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The scholarship is subject to applicants meeting all admissions requirements for their programme.
There is not a separate application process for the scholarship. Eligibility for the scholarship will be reviewed as part of the Non-EU International application.
Continuation of Country of Origin Scholarships:
Once a student has been awarded a country of origin scholarship, they can continue to avail of the scholarship during their studies time at IT Sligo, subject to the following condition(s):
- The scholarship will be awarded every year provided that the student successfully progresses in their programme of study with at least a 60% average in yearly examinations.
- If the student must repeat attend OR repeat exams only, they will not qualify for a scholarship for that academic year.
- If the student successfully completes their repeat year, they can qualify for the scholarship again in subsequent years, provided their average is over 60%.
Alumni International Non-EU Scholarship:
This tuition fee scholarship is available to Non-EU International students who have graduated from an undergraduate programme at IT Sligo and are progressing to a postgraduate programme at IT Sligo.
20% of tuition fee of postgraduate programme.
Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree at IT Sligo and received an offer to study on a full time, on-campus postgraduate programme at IT Sligo. The scholarship is subject to applicants meeting all admissions requirements for their programme and being eligible for Non-EU International Tuition Fees. The Alumni International Non-EU Scholarship cannot be applied in conjunction with the Country of Origin Scholarships.
There is not a separate application process for the scholarship. Eligibility for the scholarships will be reviewed as part of the Non-EU International application process to IT Sligo.
August 31, 2021