Applications sought from qualified international students for the Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship to study at MCI, Austria for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship is applicable for the first year of the respective master’s program at MCI. Scholarship may be extended to the second year of the master’s program upon successful completion of the first year and a positive evaluation. Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to be trained in Europe.
The scholarship in Austria is under the patronage of Jean-Claude Juncker will allow students engaged in the ideas, principles, values and future of the European Union as well as the economic, technological and social development to pursue their studies at a prestigious European university.
€10,000 – Partial Funding
Consideration for the European Commission President’s Scholarship 2022 at MCI, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be an international student enrolled for the first year of their respective master’s program.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate language proficiency.
Interested applicants for the Jean-Claude Juncker Scholarship 2022 are to apply for admission into an eligible course at MCI, Austria and thereafter, proceed to apply for the scholarship offer.
- Submitted application for admission to the respective MCI Study program.
- A statement (approximately 500 words) that recounts the applicant’s current (or past) commitment to the aims of the scholarship related to Europe including reference to concrete evidence/documentation.
- A motivation letter describing the applicant’s future goals supporting the scholarship aims and explaining how their studies at the MCI will help them achieve them.
- Language proficiency
- Passport copy
31 March 2022