Applications solicited from eligible and interested students for John Carroll University Merit Scholarships who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
The Merit programs are highly competitive, and some unique programs go beyond academic scholarships and reward commitment to leadership and service as well. This Merit scholarship is worth up to $27,000 for all successful applicants.
John Carroll University, USA
Scholarship Worth and Details:
Up to $27,000;
Scholarships are awarded to students upon their entry into JCU with these awards being renewed each year provided they are in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress. Click here to view the SAP Policy. Additional information on renewability can be found here.
Our merit scholarship programs have been designed to honor students with similar backgrounds and celebrate what they have done throughout high school in hopes that they can share those talents with us.
For the John Carroll University Merit Scholarships, applicants must meet the following conditions:
- Enroll in full-time program;
- Be ready for undergraduate courses at the University;
- Be in good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress;
- Applicants scholarship values annual amounts that automatically renew for a total of four years, as long as academic and conduct standards maintained;
- Have proof of English Language proficiency.
When you submit your application for admission, you will automatically considered for merit scholarships. John Carroll; an exclusive member of The Common Application, meaning the Common Application is the only application for admission we accept.