John Carroll University is currently accepting applications from eligible and enthusiastic students for the prestigious Merit Scholarships for International Students. These scholarships aim to support international students who intend to pursue a degree program at the university during the 2023-2024 academic session.
The Merit Scholarships offered by John Carroll University are renowned for their competitiveness, attracting top candidates from around the world. In addition to academic excellence, some of these distinctive programs also recognize and value exceptional leadership skills and a strong commitment to community service.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to receive a Merit scholarship worth up to $27,000. This substantial financial aid serves as recognition for the outstanding achievements and potential of the recipients.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): John Carroll University, USA
- Host Institution(s): John Carroll University, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $27,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: International Students
At John Carroll University, scholarships are granted to students upon their admission to the university, and these awards are renewable each year, subject to the students maintaining good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress. You can access the SAP Policy by clicking here. For further details on the renewability of scholarships, please refer to this additional information.
Our merit scholarship programs are specifically designed to recognize students with similar backgrounds and acknowledge their outstanding achievements during high school. We aim to celebrate their talents and accomplishments, with the hope that they will continue to contribute their skills and abilities to our university community.
In order to qualify for the John Carroll University Merit Scholarships, candidates are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold the status of international students.
- Applicants must enroll as full-time students in an undergraduate program at the University.
- Applicants should meet the readiness requirements for undergraduate courses at the University.
- Applicants must maintain a good standing with the Standards of Academic Progress.
- The scholarship values awarded to applicants are annual amounts that will automatically renew for a duration of four years, on the condition that the recipients meet the academic and conduct standards set by the University.
- Applicants must provide proof of English Language proficiency.
By submitting your application for admission to John Carroll University, you will be automatically considered for merit scholarships. It’s important to note that John Carroll University exclusively utilizes The Common Application for the admission process. Therefore, the Common Application is the sole application method accepted by the university for prospective students.