Applications are now being welcomed for the Kingston University London International Scholarships, to be awarded for the 2023-24 academic year. International Development awards scholarships worth £5,000 to successful international applicants joining in September or January for their first year of study.
The University’s international scholarships are partial scholarships. This means that the student must make sure they can cover the outstanding amount for fees and living expenses themselves, during their stay in the United Kingdom.
Kingston University London
Undergraduate / Postgraduate
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
You can apply for an International Scholarship if you meet all of the following criteria:
- An international student, classified as paying ‘overseas fees’
- You have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Kingston University
- Not currently registered on a Kingston University degree or foundation course
- Interested and eligible candidates can proceed here to apply for the Kingston University London international scholarships before deadline. Applicants are however, required to apply and be offered a conditional or unconditional offer of admission before applying for the university’s scholarships.
- Application Documents: You are also required to upload your academic reference, personal statement and academic transcripts according to the guideline at the official page.