Applicants who are designated as international students are invited to apply for the 2022-2023 Knight-Hennessy Scholars Award Program at Stanford University for postgraduate degree study programs. The program is designed to accommodate several sets of qualified applicants without age, citizenship, field of study or career aspiration limitations.
The Knight-Hennessy Scholars award program is for applicants enrolling for a full-time graduate program (s) at Stanford University and it intends to build a cohort that reflects the breadth of excellence at Stanford.
Stanford University, USA
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
Full Tuition Cover and other allowances
For this scholarship for Postgraduate Studies at Stanford University, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applications for this program are requested from students from all over the world.
- Applicants for the Scholars program must have received their undergraduate degree in 2015 or later. That means that applicants must have graduated in January, 2015 through September 2022 to enroll at Stanford in autumn 2022.
- S. military (active or veteran) applicants have receive a two-year extension of eligibility due to longer service commitments. You are eligible if you earned your undergraduate (bachelor’s or first) degree in 2013 or later.
- Applicants who are still in college studying for a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply as long as they will complete their bachelor’s degree before they enrol as a graduate student at Stanford.
Please follow the steps below to apply for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars Awards 2023.
- Step 1: Applicants are to determine which Stanford University graduate program he/she will pursue, prepare and submit the application for that program.
- Step 2: Start your online application for Knight-Hennessy Scholars and prepare application requirements.
- Step 3: Submit all application requirements for Knight-Hennessy Scholars online by the application deadline.
- Step 4: Upload video by December 9 2022 through the link provided on your application status page.