Applications solicited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022-2023 L-EARN for Impact Scholarship for students from developing countries at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands.
The scholarship which is to be hosted in three participating faculties in the university will provide study support/grant for master’s studies.
Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands.
Up to €15,000 and tuition fee waiver
For the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship, interested applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries of the World Bank.
- Must have completed relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Willing to return to their home country to use their skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
- proficient in the use of English.
- Possess recent relevant work experience after earning a bachelor’s degree.
- Applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
Interested and eligible applicants for the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship 2022-2023 are to apply for a full-time admission into an eligible programme at the university. Applicants will then proceed to apply for scholarship in the following participating faculties: Erasmus School of Law, Erasmus Medical Centre, Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication.
Varies by faculty