Applications are hereby invited as University of Birmingham Law School offers Birmingham Law School Scholarships as a range of financial awards and scholarships to support applicants from around the world who want to join their diverse and vibrant community.
As part of the work to make Birmingham Law School accessible to students from all backgrounds, we are thrilled to be able to award sever scholarships in the form of £3,000 – £10,000 per year towards tuition fee payments.
University of Birmingham, UK
Bachelors & Masters
Scholarship Worth and Details:
Up to £10,000 per year.
These are the available law school scholarships for international students who wish to enroll for undergraduate and masters degree program in law:
- LLB and LLB for Grads International Student Scholarship
- Benussi Bursary (LLB)
- Harding International Legal Scholarship (LLM)
- College of Arts and Law Masters Scholarship (LLM)
- Kalisher Trust Scholarship (LLM)
- MSc Responsible Data Science Scholarships
- Postgraduate research funding
- Other scholarship opportunities
For University of Birmingham Law School Scholarships, applicants should meet the following conditions:
- Be international students.
- Not already Registered on a programme at the University of Birmingham.
- In receipt of an offer.
To be considered for an award, applicants must have done both of the following:
- Made an application to their intended undergraduate law programme. Please apply through UCAS via the relevant programme page on the undergraduate law section of the University of Birmingham website.
- Completed the LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarship application form.
- The application includes 2000 characters (approximately 300 word) statement, in which students should address why they should get an award. You must include your UCAS ID number in your application.