The Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarship for 2023 is now available to all international students who are interested in pursuing higher education on a fully-funded scholarship in Singapore. The scholarship is open to applicants from all over the world who wish to pursue their Diploma or Undergraduate programs. The scholarship covers a wide range of subjects including Architecture, Humanities, Social Sciences, Management, and Languages.
The Singapore Government provides numerous scholarship opportunities, internships, and exchange programs to international students. One of these highly coveted awards is the Lim Kim San Memorial Scholarship for 2023, which is open only to Singaporean citizens. The scholarship is fully funded and provides an opportunity to study at one of Singapore’s top universities. It is available for both Graduate and Bachelor level programs in the fields of Humanities and Languages.
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: Singapore Press Holdings Foundation
- Host Country: Singapore
- The scholarship award includes the following:
- Full Tuition Fees, including tuition and examinations.
- Living allowance of S$2,000 per annum.
- Book allowance of S$300 per annum.
- The scholarship is tenable for the minimum period required by the scholar to complete the course of study for a first degree, including, if appropriate, the honors degree, but not exceeding a maximum of four years, subject to satisfactory behavior and progress.
- Internship opportunities at Singapore Press Holdings (SPH) are also available upon request and if suitable vacancies exist for successful scholarship applicants.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program in Singapore.