The Linköping University (LiU) International Scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year is designed to support international students pursuing a master’s degree. This scholarship offers partial funding, specifically a reduction in tuition fees ranging from 25% to 75%.
The Swedish Institute offers fully-funded scholarships for international students to pursue a master’s degree in Sweden. The primary objective of the Liu International Scholarship is to assist individuals from non-European Union/European Economic Area countries who demonstrate significant educational potential. Linköping University offers a wide range of innovative academic programs, with many emphasizing practical skills in fields such as medicine, education, economics, and technology.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Linköping University
- Study in: Sweden
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Various programs available (click the provided link for more details)
- Program Period: Duration varies depending on the selected program
Linköping University International Scholarships in Sweden offer the following benefits to the recipient:
- LIU International Scholarship offers reductions in tuition fees by 25, 50, or 75%.
- The scholarship can cover either the total tuition fee or a portion of it.
- If the scholarship covers only part of the tuition fee, the student is responsible for paying the remaining amount.
- The outstanding balance, which is the remainder of the fee, must be paid by the specified payment deadline.
To be eligible for the Linköping University International Scholarships in Sweden, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: Proficiency in English.
- Eligible Countries: International students from countries outside the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA) and Switzerland are eligible for this master’s scholarship.
- Applicants must have applied for a master’s program at Linköping University.
- The application must be submitted within the specified deadline.
- Students who are citizens of countries within the EU/EEA or Switzerland, permanent Swedish residents, exchange students (from all countries), and Ph.D. students are exempt from paying application and tuition fees.
- Citizens from countries outside the EU, EEA, and Switzerland are required to pay application and tuition fees for higher education in Sweden.
How to Apply:
To be eligible for this scholarship, please follow the important points below:
- If you are exempt from paying fees, you must provide documentation of your citizenship status (and fee-exempt status) to ensure the processing of your application.
- Select a master’s program at Linköping University as your first priority, ranking it as number 1 out of 4 choices.
- Receive admission to your first choice program in the first notification of the selection results.
- It is necessary to inform Linköping University in writing if you are no longer required to pay tuition fees.