For international students, the Macquarie University Award 2023–2024 is a subsidized scholarship. This grant is available for graduate and undergraduate study. The Vice-International Chancellor’s Scholarship at Macquarie University offers an average of AUD $10,000.
Macquarie University Sydney, Australia.
Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD, and Research Degree.
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
A variety of scholarships are available from Macquarie. The majority place a lot of emphasis on social inclusion and equity, while others honor accomplishments like superiority in the classroom and in sports. Both undergraduate and graduate students can benefit from our scholarships and fellowships. They are designed for people from a variety of backgrounds, both locally and globally.
The following advantages will be given to the recipient of the Macquarie University Scholarship:
With this award, you can apply up to AUD $10,000 toward your tuition costs.
To qualify for Macquarie University Scholarship, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Language Required: English
- Eligible Countries: All Countries except Australia and New Zealand.
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a course-based bachelor’s or master’s degree at Macquarie University.
- Must achieve a minimum WAM equivalent of 65 for Postgraduate applications; or a minimum ATAR equivalent of 85 for Undergraduate applications.
- Can be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate course-based Degree commencing in 2022 or 2023.
- Enroll and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Keep your enrollment active for the duration of the course, maintaining a full-time study load of 8 standard units per academic year.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only.
- Students who have received any other Macquarie University scholarship will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- You are not eligible for this scholarship if you have applied or currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College.
- You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- If you want to withdraw from your program before completion, you may have to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
To apply for Melbourne Macquarie University Scholarship, please follow the below instructions:
- Applicants should complete an online course application form. Once your application processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which you have to submit the online scholarship application form.
- Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “VCIS” in the Scholarship Name field.
Click here to check the deadlines.