The State Oceanic Administration (SOA) and China’s Ministry Education is pleased to announce the 2022/23 Marine Scholarships for International Students who are interested in studying in China for a master’s or doctoral degree.
The scholarship aims to enhance international marine cooperation, exchange and also promote harmonious ocean development around the world.
China Scholarship Council
Masters or doctoral degree.
- Tuition fees
- On-campus accommodation fee or off-campus accommodation monetary subsidy (RMB 700/month for master’s programs; RMB 1000/month for doctoral programs.
- Living allowance (RMB 3,000/month for master’s programs; RMB 3,500/month for doctoral programs).
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
For the 2022-23 Marine Scholarships for International Students, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Must apply for the postgraduate degree program of ocean-related specialties. Applicants will be given priority if they are currently engaged in oceanographic and relevant sectors.
- Master’s degree applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or above and be under the age of 40.
- Doctoral applicants must hold a master’s degree or above and be under the age of 45.
Interested applicants for the Marine Scholarships for International Students to study in China should complete an online application and print out the application form for Chinese Government Scholarships. The Scholarships Application Form should be completed in Chinese or English and signed by the applicant.
Applicants shall complete another online application and upload the scan copy of Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarships.
March 31, 2022