Did you ever dream to study in Belgium? Here is a funding opportunity to help you accomplish your dream. The Flemish Ministry of Education and Training, awards scholarships for master’s programs in Flanders and Brussels to outstanding students from around the world.
A Master Mind Scholarship includes a grant of €8 200 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year (60 ECTS). Interested candidates should read details and apply before deadline.
The Flemish Ministry of Education
Flemish higher education institutions.
A Master Mind Scholarship includes a grant of €8 200 + a tuition fee waiver per academic year (60 ECTS). Master Mind Scholarship holders only pay an administrative enrolment fee. The grant is paid in instalments and covers accommodation costs, insurances and a significant amount of their living expenses.
- The applicant to take up a master’s degree program at a Flemish higher education institution.
- The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential:
- The student has a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0:
- The student has a good knowledge of the English language:
- An overall minimum band score of 7.0 on the IELTS test
- A minimum total score of 94 on a TOEFL test
- A C1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference
- Or a similar result in another official language test (recognized by the host institution)
- Online language tests of IELTS and TOEFL will also be accepted:
- Refer to the detailed eligibility criteria page for better guide
If you are interested in the Flemish Ministry of Education and Training Master Mind scholarships 2022 to Study in Belgium, you first need to apply to one of the Flemish host institutions that participates in the Master Mind Scholarship Program. Refer to the how to apply link below for specific steps to apply.
April 29, 2022