Master Scholarships in Economics:
The University of Sheffield is offering two prestigious masters study programme for high-performing students who wish to study at the university for the 2021/2022 academic session. The studentship is hosted in the department of Economics of the university and will cover full tuition fees of the awardees.
All scholarship applications will be assessed by a Selection Panel on the basis of previous academic performance, a personal statement, and referee statements. The deliberations of the Selection Panel are confidential and its decisions are final.
Full tuition fees.
EU & UK Nationals
- EU & UK Students can apply for scholarship.
- Candidates should be applying to study any of the eligible courses listed above
- Applicants must receive an offer to study a master’s program at the University of Sheffield to qualify for the scholarship.
- Interested applicants must check and meet all requirements as given at the admission requirement page at the university.
- English Language Requirements: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade 4 or grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
Application process for this studentship begins with applicants taking admission into the university. After taking admission you can automatically be considered this application. To apply please indicate clearly on Fees and Funding Status section of your application form that you would like to apply for one of the Department of Economics Masters student scholarships. Please also include in your personal statement the reason why you would like to be considered for the scholarships.
Document Requirements: Applicants need to provide a Proof of your previous degree, Academic references, English language certificates, A supporting statement, Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
1 May 2021