Are you an African student looking for a fully funded scholarship opportunity to study in the United Kingdom for the 2022/2023 academic session? Then you can apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Cambridge.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Cambridge, designed to provide talented students from economically marginalized and hard-to-reach communities in Africa with fully-funded opportunities to complete their Master’s training, grow in transformative leadership, and contribute to climate resilience and sustainability in Africa.
University of Cambridge, UK.
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
- Covers the cost of travel and visas.
- Accommodation and meals.
- Allowance for a laptop.
- health cover
- A living stipend.
- Tuition costs
For the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Cambridge, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A citizen of an African country and demonstrate that they are from an economically marginalised, or economically disadvantaged, background.
- Ordinarily resident in an African country unless you can show temporary absence for study/work with an intention to return or unless you have been displaced.
- Must be applying for a one-year Master’s course at the University of Cambridge.
- Prospective Scholars can apply across a wide range of disciplines.
Interested applicants for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Cambridge are to first apply for admission into an eligible program at the University of Cambridge before the deadline.
Applicants will thereafter be required to complete a separate Mastercard Foundation Scholars program application form by the application deadline.
5 January 2023