Applications are welcomed from qualified students for the University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships in Sweden for the commencing academic session. The scholarship is to subsidize the rate required for students from outside the EU/EEA to access a postgraduate education in Sweden.
The university of Skovde scholarship supports academic and research excellence in students enrolled to study in the university. Students at the university exposed to work-class learning and research facilities which will aid in their educational advancement.
University of Skovde
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
Tuition fee waivers
Nationals from Countries outside of the EU/EEA
For the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must choose the University of Skovde as first priority choice on University Admissions.
- Applicants must have completed the application to the programme meeting all deadlines for the master’s first admission round.
- Must fill out all the required fields in the online application form.
- The master’s programme of choice delivered on campus.
Applicants for the University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships must:
- Apply for a master’s programme at the University of Skovde via the website universityadmissions.se
- Record a 2-minute video explaining why you want to take the master’s programme at the university. Video should be uploaded to a website or cloud storage; accessed by the Scholarship committee.
- Short motivation text outlining why you have chosen the master’s programme at the university.
- Fill out the University of Skovde scholarship application form and submit before the scholarship application deadline.