Leaders in Sustainability Scholarships
Kent Business School is thrilled to offer two ‘Leaders in Sustainability Scholarships’ for students applying for their MBA program. These scholarships are worth 25% of the MBA tuition fee.
Applicants who wish to be considered for this scholarship must possess a diverse range of work experience and exhibit academic excellence in promoting sustainable and socially responsible business practices. They should also possess the ability to inspire their peers and colleagues to become leaders in sustainable business practices.
As a prestigious scholarship recipient, the awardees are expected to continue promoting sustainability by undertaking the following during their MBA program:
- Collaborating with the MBA team to organize an event or project that promotes sustainability.
- Serving as a student ambassador to assist in recruitment activities and initiatives for the MBA program.
Upon completing their MBA program, the scholarship recipients will join the network of alumni ambassadors in their home country to support key alumni events and recruitment activities.
The University of Kent, UK is offering the MBA Leaders in Sustainability Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24. This scholarship is open to students who wish to pursue a Masters degree program at the University of Kent.
Business Administration, often abbreviated as BBA or MBA, is a field of study that focuses on the management and organization of businesses and other types of organizations. This field covers a wide range of topics, such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, and operations management. Students in Business Administration programs learn how to effectively plan, execute, and manage business strategies to achieve organizational goals. This field is highly diverse and offers many career paths, including roles in management, consulting, entrepreneurship, and more.
The benefits of the scholarship include a reduction of 25% in tuition fees.
This scholarship is available to students from all countries around the world.
- Applicants must have a formal offer to study MBA for the September 2023 intake.
- They should have a UK First Class degree (or international equivalent) or significant managerial work experience.
- Applicants must be self-funded.
- A minimum 500-word statement of motivation is required, which should demonstrate their commitment to sustainable business practices, aspirations as business leaders, and alignment with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- The Scholarship Awarding Panel will review all applications.
- Successful candidates will be notified within one week after the panel meeting.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must first apply for the MBA program at Kent Business School and receive a formal offer for entry in September 2023. Once you have done so, you can apply for the scholarship by submitting a supporting statement of motivation through your Applicant Portal.