Applications sought from international students seeking MBA scholarships to study at McGill University, Canada for the 2022-23 academic session.
International students have access to a wide variety of funding options, including merit-based scholarships and awards. All students are automatically considered for the scholarships and awards unless otherwise noted.
McGill University, Canada
Several Awards Up to $20,000
For the McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be an international student wishing to study at McGill University, Canada.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Be willing to enroll full-time in the MBA program at McGill University.
Interested applicants for the McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards 2022 are to complete their application online and ensure that they meet the application checklist for admission to include:
- Completed MBA Essay questions
- Reference Letters
- Curriculum vitae (upload as PDF)
- GMAT or GRE score
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score (if required)
March 15, 2022