The Anglia Ruskin University MBA Scholarship is a tuition reduction program of up to $4000; awarded to eligible students who are enrolled to study Business or Law. The application is ongoing, you should seize the opportunity and apply soon if you wish to study for an MBA degree in the United Kingdom.
Anglia Ruskin University offers a £2,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants. If you aren’t able to secure a work placement, you’ll instead become eligible for the £4,000 discount offered to one-year students.
Partial Funding /Stipend/Cash Award.
- One-year MBA: we offer a £4,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants.
- Two-year MBA with the option of work placement: we offer a £2,000 fee reduction to all successful applicants. If you aren’t able to secure a work placement, you’ll instead become eligible for the £4,000 discount offered to one-year students.
To be eligible for the Anglia Ruskin University MBA Scholarship you must be:
- studying our Master of Business Administration, Master of Business Administration with Placement Year, FinTech with Data Analytics MBA, Finance MBA, or Entrepreneurship MBA
- studying full-time, unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- starting your course in the 2022-23 academic year.
There is no separate application requirement for Anglia Ruskin University MBA scholarship. Interested candidates only have to take admission into an MBA program of the university and are thereafter offered the award automatically if they are eligible.
Apply Now | Website