MBA Scholarship Program:
Brunel Business School is pleased to offer the following scholarships; to successful applicants of the Full-time or Part-time Brunel MBA; who will be joining us in September 2021 or January 2022. We expect successful awardees to undertake specified duties as Brunel Ambassadors for the Brunel Business School.
The Full-time MBA Scholarship
a £7,000 tuition fee waiver for one year only.
The Full-time African Continent MBA Scholarship: is a £12,135 (50% tuition fee) tuition fee waiver for one year only.
The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Corporate/Private sector)
a £9,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years – £4,500 per year.
The Part-time MBA Scholarship (Public/Government)
an £11,000 tuition fee waiver for a maximum of two years only, split equally across both academic years, £5,500 per year.
We are offering 30 scholarships for the Full-time MBA, 5 scholarships for the African Continent MBA and 20 scholarships for the Part-time MBA programme.
African International Students.
- For consideration for a Bursary you must consent to the sharing of household data submitted to the Student Loans Company (SLC). Without your consent Brunel cannot access your data and assess your eligibility for a Bursary and you won’t be awarded. Please contact the SLC if you are unsure.
- Clearing applicants must ensure they inform the SLC at the earliest opportunity that they are attending Brunel. This will then ensure that the SLC can provide relevant evidence that the applicant meets any relevant conditions before bursaries are awarded in the summer. Failure to do this will result in the applicant not being considered for a bursary.
- The Scholarship Panel will meet in early October and will consider late applicants and Clearing applicants. We cannot consider any applicant who applies or receives an offer to study, at Brunel after the Scholarship Panel have met.
- If eligible for more than one scholarship or bursary, you will be awarded the scholarship with the highest monetary value.
- If you are applying for a scholarship or discount and asked to submit evidence, please do so in a timely manner.
- Incomplete applications will not be assessed.
Bursaries do not require an application. In the summer we will assess your grades and other eligibility criteria, such as household income and automatically award a bursary.
Some Scholarships require an application. Some questions about yourself; your qualifications, or why you want to come to Brunel. The answers to these questions will help the scholarship Panel determine who should get the scholarship.
- For September 2021 start you must apply for the Scholarship by midnight on 5 August 2021.
- For January 2022 start you must apply for the Scholarship by midnight on 29 November 2021.