McCall MacBain Scholarship Program:
The McCall MacBain Scholarship enables students to pursue a fully funded master’s or professional degree at McGill University while connecting with mentors and participating in an intensive leadership development program.
The first class of McCall MacBain Scholars will begin their studies at McGill in Fall 2021.
McCall MacBain Scholars are asked to bring an openness and commitment to learning from one another. As scholars, you’ll come together as a cohort during annual summer retreats, bi-weekly seminars, monthly speaker series, and connect with global thinkers through an annual Principal’s Lecture, workshops, and other events. All while studying in one of the world’s greatest multicultural and multilingual cities.
While McCall MacBain Scholars will go on to work on a broad range of challenges in different sectors, they are united by a shared vision of the kind of leaders they want to be: leaders who serve others with integrity and humility, who are committed to continual learning and bridge-building, and who take bold, meaningful risks.
Masters and Undergraduate programs
MA (Arts), MArch (Architecture), MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning), MBA (Business Administration), MEd (Education), MEng (Engineering), MISt (Information Studies), MM (Management), MMus (Music), MPP (Public Policy), MSc (Science), MScA (Science, Applied), MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy), MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy), MSW (Social Work), MUP (Urban Planning), LLM (Law), STM (Sacred Theology). Explore all programs on the McGill Graduate Admissions website.
Second-Entry Professional Undergraduate Degrees
To be considered for the McGill University McCall MacBain Scholarships 2021/2022 (full and partial scholarships), candidates must meet the program eligibility requirements stated as follows;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must have a bachelor certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must have an high school certificate.
- You have Canadian citizenship, permanent residency, or refugee status in Canada
- You have a bachelor’s degree, or are on track to graduate before August 2022.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Applicants are to meet the English Language requirement of the University.
Application Procedure & Documents:
Two applications are required:
- The McCall MacBain Scholarship application will be open from June to September 2021 for those planning to start a program in Fall 2022.
- You must also apply directly to McGill for at least one eligible full-time master’s or professional program for Summer/Fall 2022 admission. You’ll need to apply by the program deadline or by mid-December 2021 at the latest if you are selected for final interviews.