Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship:
Are you interested in studying in Australia? The University of Melbourne is offering International Undergraduate Scholarship that is being awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
All study areas.
International Students other than Australia and New Zealand.
50 scholarships provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have at least a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- minimum of 3 A* grades in the GCE A Levels (with numerical grades) and more than 94% average from the 3 highest scoring A level subjects
- 97% in an approved foundation program,
- a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB),
- a 3.9 GPA for US High School in combination with at least SAT 1500 or ACT 31,
- at least 98% for Ontario (Canada) Secondary School Diploma/Canadian Pre-University Program,
- at least 98% for India CBSE XII, India ISC and India State Board Exam,
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program).
Application Procedure and Documentation:
Students who have received an unconditional course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Successful candidates will be notified 4 to 5 weeks after they have received an unconditional course offer.