New Jersey Institute of Technology is now offering Merit-Based Scholarships in the USAS The scholarship is available to all international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students who have excellent academic record are eligible to apply for this application towards any undergraduate degree program they desire to undertake at NJIT. The sponsorship will cover the program.
New Jersey Institute of Technology is one of the top public research university and is ranked 751-800 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. NJIT is standing strong because of its commitment to excellence and global impact through education.
The winners of this merit-based scholarships will receive monetary support to cover the cost of their undergraduate studies at NJIT for as long as 4 years in the USA.
- Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply to any degree program offered at NJIT.
- The applicants must maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Applicants are required to apply to NJIT using the official online platform of the university. Students that deem eligible for the opportunity considered.
- The students required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic preparation
- Personal essay
- Letter of recommendation
- Photocopy of passport
- Official high school
- The students must be in the top 25% of their class or have a 3.0 GPA or higher to be the equivalent.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PBT TOEFL– 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.0
- Duolingo – 100
Last date of submission is 15 Nov 2021.