The Award of Merit International Scholarships are now offered by Confederation College to the international students who wants to study in Canada. The scholarship is available for the students of the academic year 2022-23
This $1,000 award aimed to support the education of international students who wants to take admission in undergraduate and graduate degree program at Confederation College in Canada.
Confederation College, a provincially funded college of applied arts and technology which offers many programs to students. It ranked 122nd in the country it aims to inspire students to succeed in their lives and careers and achieving their goals in north-western Ontario and beyond.
It cares about its students, their wellbeing and future like its own. CC has many fun activities to get students engaged on campus and meet new people.
Aviation, Business, Community Services, Engineering, Technology, Health, Hospitality, Media, Arts.
Amount of $1,000 to the selected students for the academic year 2022-2023.
- Students of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Applicants can apply to any degree program offered at Confederation College in any preferred discipline.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- International students currently accepted at Confederation College in the applied program.
- Applications to Confederation College can be made via the OCAS application portal. Accepted students will automatically considered for the award.
- The students required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of high school or college/university
- Copy of passport
- Immunization and medical records
- Identification other than your passport Credit card
- Reference letters from your employers, if applicable
- Applicants are required to have a minimum of a Grade 12 College or University level English, and with a minimum of 2 senior credits at the college or university preparation level and meet the course requirements.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79 to 88
- PTE – 54 to 60
- Duolingo – 105 to 125
- CAEL – 60 to 70
- EAP – 65% to 75%
February 1, 2022