MIPLC-DAAD Scholarship Program:
MIPLC is a part of the DAAD’s scholarship program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses”. If you would like to apply for the scholarship offered in this context, please note that several special conditions apply.
Students from Developing Countries
Scholarship recipients will get
- A full MIPLC fee waiver
- A monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- A travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source
- A study and research allowance
- A mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC LL.M. program (August and September, in Munich or another German city).
- You are from a developing country (according to the OECD DAC list) and have not been living outside your home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- You hold at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or a three-year Bachelor’s degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.
- Received your latest degree no more than six years before your application.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country. To meet this requirement, it is sufficient if you have completed the two years by February of the year in which you intend to start your studies at MIPLC. Scientific university staff and academics are not likely the core target group of this program and are therefore considered only in exceptional cases.
Please refer to the Application Instructions for detailed information.
October 15, 2021