Monash International Leadership Scholarship:
If you are an international student who has received a Monash undergraduate or postgraduate degree course offer, you may be eligible for this scholarship. Students from all countries are invited to apply. We are looking for high-achieving students who can be ambassadors for Monash.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Pharmaceutical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Sciences, Environment Science, Information Sciences, Mathematics and Physics, Business, Law, Art, Physical Education.
Total scholarship value:
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
- Intending to enroll full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Not a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies / institutions.
- Note: The following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students studying Australian Year 12. You may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence.
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (e.g. Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year).
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70 each semester.
- You will be required to participate in at least three Marketing and/or Scholarship promotional activities. These activities include attendance at official scholarship functions and participating in marketing activities and networking events.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship.
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.