Scholarship for MSc Development Economics
The School of Economics is offering a scholarship for our MSc Development Economics programme for 2021/22. The scholarships are available to outstanding students from low-/lower-middle-income countries, who have secured a scholarship of at least 50% of the full tuition fee through another recognized funder. The School will pay the difference to the full tuition fee.
All scholarships take the form of a School payment towards tuition fees, and will be paid once the recipient is fully registered at the University of Kent.
You should be aware that this scholarship does not cover the full cost of studying at Kent, and that you will need to have additional sources of funding in order to cover your accommodation, travel and living expenses.
Students from low-/lower-middle-income countries
- Scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified students on a competitive basis.
- Students may be considered for more than one scholarship, but they will not be awarded more than one (Kent graduates may however be awarded the Kent Alumni Tuition Fee Discount in addition, if they are eligible).
- The award of this scholarship is conditional upon students accepting a University of Kent School of Economics offer of a place to study.
- This scholarship is not available for the MSc Conversion Programme.
To apply for the MSc Development Economics Scholarship you need to do two things:
- Ensure that you have already submitted an application for a place of study on one of our programmes via the below link:
- Complete a Scholarship application form.
- The closing date for this scholarship is Monday 21 June 2021 and decisions will be made shortly after this date.
If you have any queries about our scholarships, please contact our Admissions Team at [email protected].
21 June 2021