Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship for undergraduate students studying in Ghanaian institutions of higher learning for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship is designed for Year one Undergraduate students and continuing education students at any public higher institution in Ghana. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, accommodation, research devices and stipend for reading materials.
MTN Ghana Foundation
Higher institutions in Ghana
For Undergraduate Students
The MTN Ghana Scholarship covers the cost of Tuition, Accommodation, Research devices and Stipend for reading materials.
Only Ghanaians can apply for the MTN Ghana Foundation Scholarships 2020. You must come from any of the 16 Regions of Ghana to apply for the Scholarship.
These 16 regions in Ghana include Accra, Takoradi, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Wa, Ho, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga. You’re a Student from these regions, you’re welcome to apply Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
For the MTN Ghana Foundation Bright Scholarship 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a first-year or continuing student pursuing a first degree at any Ghanaian public tertiary institution or pursuing vocational and technical skills training.
- Must be Ghanaian, brilliant but needy.
- Must be of good conduct, hardworking, and have excellent academic results. Involved in extra-curricular activities as a continuing student is a plus.
- Be proven to be without any academic disciplinary issues and must not be serving a bond to be of good behavior.
- Apply online via the web portal: scholarship.mtn.com.gh.
- Provide a one-page letter of motivation, including your educational and professional goals.
- Submit the application together with valid contact details (Phone number/E-mail address).
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified and invited to meet the scholarship panel.