The Musser Fellowship program provides fully funded scholarships for international students pursuing a master’s degree. This prestigious scholarship opportunity is open to students worldwide who wish to pursue postgraduate studies at Penn State Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies during the academic year 2023-2024. Successful applicants will have their tuition fees, amounting to $25,000, covered for the entire duration of their research study.
The establishment of the Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies aims to provide assistance to graduate students enrolled in full-time or half-time programs at Penn State Great Valley campus. This fellowship opportunity specifically targets aspiring entrepreneurs seeking to enhance their business expertise and individuals with a strong drive to initiate their own business ventures, spearhead startup companies, or assume leadership roles within rapidly expanding new or emerging firms.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Penn State Great Valley
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Entrepreneurial Studies
- Program Period: One year
The Musser Fellowship offers a stipend of a maximum of USD 25,000.
To be eligible for the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Candidates applying for the Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies must be formally admitted to a campus-based graduate program at Penn State Great Valley.
- Candidates must accept the award within two weeks of notification.
- Applicants with at least three years of work experience will be considered.
- Candidates are not permitted to be employed during the fellowship program.
- Applicants must enroll in and complete at least four graduate courses (12 credits) in each semester of the award.
- Must maintain at least a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 during the award period.
- Applicants of the Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies are required to be involved in co-curricular learning projects, research, presentations, and other activities.
- Must work alongside a mentor based on academic and career goals.
- Applicants must participate in the annual campus event for scholarship recipients and donors.
How to Apply:
To apply for the Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, please follow the instructions below:
- Complete the application form.
- Upload the following documents:
- Your resume.
- An essay that outlines your educational plans, career objectives, and entrepreneurial experience.
- Contact information for two references.