The African Leadership Centre, which is affiliated with King’s College London, is currently accepting applications for the Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships. These scholarships are available for international students who will be enrolling as full-time students in the 2023/2024 academic session. The successful candidates will be awarded stipends that will cover their living expenses in the UK. The funding for these scholarships has been generously provided by Dr Dev Pragad, who is an alumnus of King’s College London and currently serves as the CEO of Newsweek.
- Sponsor: King’s College London, UK
- Type: Academic award
- Host institution: King’s College London, UK
- Worth: Tuition fee valued up to £24,660
- Number of awards: Several
- Study level: Masters
- Nationality: International students
Details About Scholarship:
For the 2023/24 academic session, the African Leadership Centre is providing two master’s awards that are valued up to £24,660 (international fees) for international students who wish to enroll in the Global Leadership and Peace building MSc program. In addition, the scholarship covers the compulsory Leadership Weekend Workshop, which costs £400. The successful candidates will also receive stipends to support their living expenses while studying in the UK. This scholarship funding has been generously provided by Dr Dev Pragad, an alumnus of King’s College London who currently serves as the CEO of Newsweek.
Eligibility criteria for the Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships for international students are as follows:
- Applicants must be international students who are applying for the full-time program and will be present in London throughout the academic year. Students from developing countries are especially encouraged to apply.
- The scholarship is open to individuals who are change-makers within their communities and are interested in all aspects of Global Leadership and Peace building in the developing world.
- Applicants must articulate how studying this program will enable them to bring about transformative change in their societies of interest.
- Selection will be based on merit and a personal statement that outlines the financial impact that the scholarship will have.
To apply for the Newsweek Global Leadership MSc Scholarships for international students, all applicants must complete the online application process for the MSc Global Leadership and Peace-building at King’s College London. As part of the MSc application’s personal statement, applicants must include a brief sentence confirming that they have applied for this specific scholarship and a statement outlining the financial impact that the scholarship will have on them. The full application instructions may require additional information from the applicants.