Applications hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022/2023 Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited (NAE) Post-Graduate Scholarships.
The Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme. Interested candidates should read details and apply to scholarships.
Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited (NAE).
Nigerian and Overseas Universities
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
- Tuition fees
- Field trips
- Living expenses support
- Return economy ticket for selected one-year course of study.
To qualify for NAE 2022/2022 Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2022.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2022 (applicable to overseas category).
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixel) with white background not more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter for post graduate studies 2021/2022 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas. This admission letter must for the course stated on the candidate’s application.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
All candidates required to fill and sign the NAE compliance declaration form. To download the NAE compliance declaration, click: https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/compliance.pdf
Label the scanned documents accordingly, to avoid mix up during upload.
Attach the right documents in the appropriate upload section.
Interested applicants for the Nigerian AGIP Exploration Limited (NAE) 2021/2022 Post-Graduate Scholarships are to follow the steps below to apply:
- Click on “Apply Online” link below
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on scholastica.ng to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to create your profile.
- Candidates required to fill the Personal Details (with National Identification Number if available), Undergraduate and Postgraduate Sections only. Also required to upload only applicable documents (refer to “Requirements”).
- Candidates are not required to fill the Secondary Level,Bank details or download the undergraduate profile verification form in the application portal.
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships2022 or return to the home page www.scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
- To Overseas category applicants: “Applicants for the Overseas category are encouraged to also apply for the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Award.
- ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
- Shortlisted candidates contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible.
- Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines required.
- You can apply for both Local and International Category
- Multiple applications within the same category shall lead to disqualification.
- Kindly review your profile before applying.
Completion of the application form and test invitation shall NOT be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for Post Graduate scholarship award.
3 June 2022