California State University, Chico is now offering Non-Resident Tuition Fee Waivers to outstanding international students. The scholarship is available for the students of the academic year 2021-2022.
California State University, Chico has been building a reputation for high-quality, high-value education for more than 130 years. Better known as Chico State, we are a Hispanic-Serving Institution that offers more than 100 degrees in undergraduate and graduate studies.
We are unique among the CSU system for our high graduation rates and beautiful campus, as well as our dedicated faculty and friendly community who offer a personal touch that really makes students feel at home.
Tuition fee waivers are granted for one academic year.
- Applicants of all foreign nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Non-resident undergraduate program offered at CSU are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must be scholastically excellent and demonstrate financial need.
- The applicants can apply to CSU through the Cal state application portal. To apply for the opportunity the applicants must contact [email protected].
- The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- F1 visa
- High school transcripts
- Students are required to have appeared for SAT or ACT and have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) is 3.3 or equivalent.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 47