The Australian Catholic University ACU is delighted to offer Nursing Honours Scholarships for international students who are outstanding in their academic pursuits. This scholarship aims support international students with the cost of ACU tuition fees.
The ACU Nursing Honours Scholarships are for students who plan to study an honours program at ACU after completing their bachelor’s degree. The scholarships support students as they learn research skills from some of ACU’s most accomplished researchers.
Australian Catholic University, Australia
Bachelor of Nursing (Honours)
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
$10,000 & $29,863 per annum for 1st class Hons. students.
Recipients of this scholarship who complete their honors year and receive a first-class honors degree will be prioritized for an HDR stipend (valued at approximately $29,863 per annum). They will need to admit to, and enrolled in, an ACU Higher Degree by Research (HDR) course in 2024.
- This scholarship valued at up to $10,000, to be paid in instalments of $6,000 in Semester 1 and $4,000 in Semester 2. A pro-rata (partial) payment calculated for part-time enrolment.
- There are 5 scholarships available.
This scholarship is open to applicants who meet all of the following criteria:
- International students.
- Applicants enroll in any ACU coursework degree (excluding pathway /Diploma/Graduate Certificate courses).
- First year (Commencing a new ACU course in Semester 1, 2023).
- Applicants required study load is full-time.
- Applicants must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at ACU, commencing in Semester 1, 2023.
- You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants).
- Must apply for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications.
- You must not be receiving any other ACU scholarship or award.
- You must not attend ACU as a Study Abroad or Exchange student.
For the Australian Catholic University International Student Scholarships, applicants should register and apply online for this program.
Applicants required to provide the following as part of the application:
- Evidence of academic merit, showing achievement of an average of at least 80% (GPA 5.8 on the ACU 7point scale) across your most recent program of study. (Academic records must include original language documents, translations (where applicable) and official explanation of grading system).