Occupational Safety & Health (OSH) Best Project Scholarship:
The OSH Best Project Scholarship for the academic year 2020/21 is now inviting students enrolling in post-secondary University/ College/ Institution of Vocational Education/ Training Academy to apply. The Scholarship aims to encourage tertiary students to undertaking project in the field of occupational safety and health, with a view to identifying solutions or best practices in enhancing OSH in Hong Kong.
Postgraduate programmes; or
Undergraduate / sub-degree programmes.
Scholarships and prizes, ranging in value from HK$4,000 to HK$20,000 would be offered; subject to the funding availability and the quality of applications received.
- Applicant should be a student enrolling in an award-bearing programme of duration of not less than one year offered by a recognized local post-secondary institution in Hong Kong.
- Applicants can be from government-funded postgraduate, undergraduate or sub-degree studies on a part-time or full-time mode.
Both local and non-local students are eligible.
- Applicants should be holder of Hong Kong Identity Card.
- The submission of applicant’s project work; should have been completed in the recent two academic years, ie 2019/20 and 2020/21.
- Applications made via the project supervisor, subject leader, or programme leader with the endorsement from the Head of academic department which offers the course programme with the consent of the applicants.
- Applicant is only eligible to receive this Scholarship once throughout the study.
30 September 2021