Established with the IDEX funding, Université Paris-Saclay (Paris-Saclay University in English), France is pleased to announce scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year to be awarded to international students enrolling for a Masters study programme at the university are welcome.
Paris-Saclay University aims to promote access for international students to its Master’s programmes, provided by its faculties, component-institutions and associated universities, and to make it easier for highly-qualified international students to join the University, especially for those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
Paris-Saclay University/ IDEX
- All academic fields are concerned.
- All Master’s programmes for which Université Paris-Saclay accredited, except for vocational training.
- The amount of the Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is 10,000€ per year. Paid by Université Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of 10 consecutive months (September to June).
- A maximum of 1,000€ for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Laureates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the programme to which they were admitted.
The following set of people are eligible to apply for the Université Paris-Saclay International Master’s Scholarship Programme 2022-2023:
- Students admitted to a Paris-Saclay University Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
- Interested students needs to first apply for a pre-selection for admission into a Paris-Saclay University Master’s programme. Selected students will automatically sent a link by email to an online application form.
- Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator, etc).
7 May 2022