Portsmouth PhD Scholarships:
Biological Sciences, Education, Energy, Mathematics, Mechanical and Design Engineering, Operational Research and Logistics, Pharmacy, Physical and Human Geography, Sports and Exercise Sciences.
The Portsmouth Global PhD scholarships cover tuition fees at an international (non-EEA) rate, a stipend in line with the UKRI rate (£15,609 for 2021/22), and one return flight to London during the duration of the course (3 years).
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be an International student (Non-EEA).
- have an aptitude towards research studies.
- have been studying one of the subjects stated above.
International student (Non-EEA)
- Select a subject area from the list above, where you’ll find eligible project areas/projects and entry criteria. Projects open to international (non-EU) applicants will be clearly indicated.
- Get in touch with the named project supervisor to discuss your interest before you apply. Forwarding your CV and an outline of your research idea would help speed up the process.
- When you are ready to apply, you can use our online application form , making sure you submit all the required documentation before the application deadline.
Please note, to be considered for a funded PhD opportunity you must quote the project code provided in the project advert when applying
Tuesday 4 May 2021