Concordia University, a foremost university in Canada provides competitive funding packages for international students at the time of admission, allowing them to focus on their research and studies.
The Scholarship awards are for graduate students and are often topped up with teaching and research assistantship, making the overall funding package financially sufficient and allowing students to complete their studies in time.
Concordia University, Canada
The funding packages at Concordia University may include awards that are generated by the operating funds of Concordia University and/or through the generosity of individual donors. The following are some of the awards available at Concordia University:
- Out of Province Award: This award reduces tuition for out of province (Quebec) students to the Quebec rate. Valued at approximately $8,878.
- Concordia University Doctoral Fellowships: This award is valued at $14,000 per year for four years.
- Concordia International Tuition Award of Excellence: This award reduces tuition to the Quebec rate and its valued at approximately $43,211.
- Merit Scholarship Valued at $10,000.
Worth Up to $43,211
For the Concordia University Postgraduate Scholarships 2022, applicants must meet the requirements as follows:
- An international student enrolled in a full-time graduate study program at Concordia University for the 2022/23 session.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Meet the English language requirement of the University.
Applicants wishing to benefit from the Concordia University Scholarships for International Students, encouraged to apply early for admission; there is no separate application process for the scholarship.