University of Alberta is providing the President’s International Distinction Scholarships to the international students to the students of the academic year 2021-22
The scholarship aim is to easing the financial burden of talented international students so that they can earn top-notch education to keep themselves on the path of academic success.
The University of Alberta was founded in 1908, is a public research university in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The institution is classified as a “Comprehensive academic and research university” (CARU), which means that it provides a wide range of academic and professional program leading to undergraduate and graduate-level certificates and has a strong research focus.
Award amount of $120,000 CAD to complete their education in Canada.
- Applications accepted from around the world;
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university;
- Students with superior admission average and demonstrated leadership qualities entering their first year of an undergraduate degree on a Student Visa Permit.
- To be enlisted in the program, aspirants are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree program and complete the online application form.
- A certified true copy of an original document verified and certified (stamped and signed) as a true copy of the original document, authorized by the issuing institution.
- Applicants have to complete the admission criteria of the university.
- There are a few ways to show you meet the U of A’s English Language Requirement. You can:
- Complete a test of English Language Proficiency and earn the minimum score required by the U of A;
- Complete certain courses approved by UAlberta and achieve a certain minimum grade in that course;
- Previous Education in English as recognized by the University of Alberta;
- Complete the U of A’s Bridging Program.
January 12, 2022