Approximately 150 of the most highly qualified students applying to first year of direct-entry, undergraduate studies will be distinguished as President’s Scholars of Excellence at the University of Toronto. Outstanding domestic and international secondary school students are considered automatically for these scholarships upon admission.
The University of Toronto, leading the way of Education in Canada, has an academic path for every student. Whether your heart is drawn to the arts, the sciences, or both, there’s always a program for you.
University of Toronto, Canada
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
Partial Funding worth $10,000
- A $10,000 entrance scholarship in first year (non-renewable).
- Access to meaningful part-time on-campus employment during your second year.
- Access to an international learning opportunity during your university studies. Please note that this guarantee does not include funding, but financial assistance may be available if you have demonstrable financial need.
- Additional features may be offered by the admitting division. Please refer to your letter of offer for further details.
Domestic and International Students.
The University of Toronto President’s Scholars of Excellence Program will offer Approximately 150 of the most highly qualified students:
- domestic and international secondary school students
- applying to first year of direct-entry, undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto
- scholarships automatically awarded based on distinction upon admission
There no separate application required for these scholarships. Students considered automatically for the scholarships upon admission at the University of Toronto. Students must be registered full time for both the fall and winter sessions to qualify for scholarship payment.