Daemen College Presidents Scholarship for International students: To attract academically outstanding students, Daemen College, USA is awarding the Presidents Scholarship for international students. This scholarship is highly competitive and available to undergraduate and graduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
Daemen College USA.
Undergraduate and Graduate students
Various Courses offered at the University
Scholarship Benefits and Details:
This prestigious scholarship is awarded annually to first-year students or transfers based on academic performance. The Amount of award (First Year) up to $12,500. Amount of award (Transfers) up to $9,000. This scholarship is renewable upon maintaining a 3.0 QPA and full-time undergraduate status.
Eligibility conditions may vary for each Daemen College scholarship program, however, it is generally required that;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students enrolled or enrolling to study an undergraduate and graduate degree program.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Highly motivated, responsible candidates, able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Daemen College, USA.
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Applicants required to provide evidence of meeting the Daemen College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
As part of the application process, eligible and interested candidates for these awards, are required to take admission for the undergraduate or graduate degree coursework at Daemen College, USA. Thereafter, applicants can proceed to complete the application form for this educational award.