Manhattanville College is offering President’s Scholarship for international undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. This scholarship applies to incoming first-years or transfers who will be enrolled as full-time, degree-seeking students.
The College welcomes community members back to campus this academic year in accordance with current guidance from the State of New York and with safety precautions in place.
Manhattanville College USA
Award of $21,000 per year
President scholarship criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Manhattanville College, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Applicant evaluated automatically for merit awards and no need for additional application. Annual renewal of all scholarships is based on:
- Maintaining a minimum grade point average and
- Attending each semester on a full-time basis (12 credits).
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Manhattanville College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Applicant evaluated automatically for merit awards and no need for additional application. Manhattanville has rolling admissions and is currently accepting applications. Prospective applicants may apply either through the Common Application or the Manhattanville College application.
Apply Now | Website