Prospect Burma is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and outstanding students, who wish to commence study in various levels of study in their University of choice in the UK.
The awarding of Prospect Burma scholarships is highly competitive and available to bachelor, masters and doctoral degree programs. Any incomplete or badly completed applications are likely to be rejected immediately.
Prospect Burma, UK
Information and Digital Technology / Computer Science, Ecology, Environmental, Water and Sustainability studies, Maritime conservation, Public Administration, Policy and Governance, Engineering and Infrastructure, Law, Finance, Accounting and Compliance, Education for disabled people, Mental Health and Psychology, History and cultural studies, Conflict/Peace studies, Public Health, Urban Planning and Architecture.
Tuition and living expenses
Burmese (Myanmar) Students.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Originally from Myanmar, priority given to students currently residing in and applying from Myanmar.
- Be in the process of separately enrolling or have acceptance for a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Ph.D at an accredited college or university, in any country but especially those in South East Asia and Hong Kong.
- Find and obtain the necessary health insurance for their studies.
Interested and eligible applicants for Prospect Burma Scholarship for International Students should follow the below steps to apply:
- Once you have completed the first page of your application form and clicked on ‘Next’, you will see an Application Reference number in the top right hand corner of the form. Please make a note of this number, as it will enable you to retrieve your form should you experience internet problems prior to form submission – this step is very important, if you lose this number you will not be able to retrieve your form.
- Please complete each section of the form. When you click “next” the page you have just completed, and previous pages, will automatically save. You will not be able to move onto the next page unless you have completed all the required fields on that page.
- It is recommended that you complete your essay questions in a word document and paste the document into the online application form. This ensures you do not lose your work if there is a power cut or you are timed out when completing the form.
- You will be able to save your application and return to it later until you click the submit button, but once you submit your application, you will not be able to edit it further.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive an automatic email from the server and will receive instructions for submitting necessary documents. Please note: Your application considered only once submitted.
31 January, 2022