Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified students for Università Iuav di Venezia Regional scholarships commencing program for 2022 – 2023 academic session.
The Regional scholarships valid for one academic year and requested every academic year. They can cover tuition fees and include a subsistence allowance, free or discounted services, accommodation, meals at university canteens.
Università Iuav di Venezia, Italy
Bachelor, Master or Doctoral
Scholarship Worth and Details:
All off-site students that do not stay in one of the ESU residences are required to send a copy of their rental agreement to the financial aid office ([email protected]).
According to the student’s status, there are 3 different maximum amounts, paid in 2 instalments:
- On site students: € 2.481,75
- Commuter students: € 3.598,51
- Off-site students: € 6.157,74
International students included in the “off-site students” category (when rental agreement submitted) except in the case their parents reside in Italy.
Domestic & International Students
For Università Iuav di Venezia Regional scholarships, applicants should meet the following conditions:
- ISEE amounting to less than € 24.335,11 and ISPE amounting to less than € 52.902,43 (ISPE is included in ISEE).
- Enrolled in one of Iuav study programmes.
- To comply with the regional scholarship requirements, students need to obtain at least 20 university credits by 30thNovember 2023 otherwise the whole amount returned.
- Do not benefit from other Italian or international scholarships/grants.
- Comply with the conditions to obtain a visa for Italy (non-EU students who not enrolled yet).
- Meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements (e.g., students enrolling in the 2ndyear need 25 credits on their academic career by 10.08.22, a 5-credit bonus is available).
Students can apply online through the Student Web Service Area – SpIn by filling in the “application for benefits”. Online application will open on July 26th